Projects per year
Academic / Professional qualifications
- PhD, University of Strathclyde (2014-)
- MSc, University of Glasgow (2012-13)
- BA (Hons), Glasgow Caledonian University (2008-12)
ESRC/Scottish Government co-funded PhD studentship titled 'Firm productivity, skills and growth: rebalancing supply and demand in the Scottish innovation system'.
- 1st supervisor: Dr Niall MacKenzie
- 2nd supervisor: Professor Jonathan Levie
Firm productivity, skills and growth: rebalancing supply and demand in the Scottish innovation system
Project: Research - Studentship
1/10/14 → 1/01/18
Project: Research Studentship - Internally Allocated
Gannon, M. J. & Croall, R., 19 Oct 2018, In: Services Industries Journal. 19 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile15 Citations (Scopus)3 Downloads (Pure)
Gannon, M. J. & Croall, R., 1 Dec 2017, (Unpublished).
Research output: Contribution to conference › Abstract › peer-review12 Downloads (Pure)