I joined Strathclyde Business School in October, 2018 as a Doctoral Researcher in Finance. I also serve as an Academic Tutor for both postgraduate and undergraduate students in Finance. My PhD at Strathclyde is fully funded by the university's prestigeous Student Excellence Award (SEA) scholarship. Prior to commencing my Doctoral studies at Strathclyde, I completed my MSc in Finance (with distinction) from the University of Strathclyde during the 2016-2017 academic year.
My research interests cover variety of areas associated with Corporate Finance. These include Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), Institutional Investors, Foreign Institutional Investors, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Climate Finance, and Market Microstructure.
- Institutional and Foreign Investors
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Climate Finance
- Market Microstructure
- Corporate Finance
- Principles of Finance
- Security Analysis
Academic / Professional qualifications
- PhD in Finance, University of Strathclyde (Current Candidate)
- MSc in Finance (with distinction), University of Strathclyde