Projects per year
- I joined the Department of Modern Languages at Strathclyde after graduating from the Université François Rabelais de Tours in France, in 2012.
- I am a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).
- I am the Academic Year Coordinator of French 3rd Year - R1305/R1306 and the Module Leader of Translation Studies - Key Debates and Theories - French - R1702
- I am the French Coordinator of the Stevenson Scholarship Exchange Programme, in partnership with the University of Glasgow, UK. https://www.strath.ac.uk/humanities/departmentofhumanities/modernlanguages/stevensonexchangescholarshipsfrenchprojects/
- I was twice awarded "Best Teacher of the Humanities and Social Sciences Faculty" at the Teaching Excellence Awards 2015 and 2018.
- I was awarded 'Best Tutor' at the Teaching Excellence Awards 2023.
- I am a member of the University Council of Modern Languages (UCML) Early Career Academics SIG.
- I am a member of the Gender Equality Diversity and Inclusion (GEDI) committee at the University of Strathclyde.
- I am a member of the Association of French Teachers in Further and Higher Education in the UK (FLEUR)
Academic / Professional qualifications
- I hold a Master's (MSc) in English with a specialisation in teaching (PGDE equivalent) - Université François Rabelais, Tours.
- I hold a Master's (MSc) in Business Translation and Interpreting - University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- I hold a Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Academic Studies - University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- I am the Academic Year Coordinator of Third year French Language course (R1305/R1306)
- I am the Academic Year Coordinator of the French module of the Pre-Entry Access Course (OS174)
- I am the Deputy Academic Year Coordinator of Honours Spoken Language class (R1509)
- I am the Module Leader of Translation Studies: Key Debates and Theories - French (R1702)
I teach the following Language, Cultural and Oral classes:
R1107/8 French Language 1a/1b
R1109/10 Introduction to French 1a/1b
R1203/4 French Language 2a/2b
R1305/6 French Language 3a/3b
R1509 French Honours Exposé
R1509 French Honours Interpreting
R1510 French Honours Translation
R5902 Interpreting for Business and Commerce
OS174 French Module Pre-Entry Access Course
R1702 Translation Studies : Key Debates and Theories
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):
Collaborations and top research areas from the last five years
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- 2 Finished
1/11/22 → 14/07/23
Project: Internally funded project
Jollet, Noemie (Recipient), 14 May 2015
Prize: Prize (including medals and awards)
Noemie Jollet (Speaker)13 Sept 2023
Activity: Public Engagement and Other Activities › Types of Public engagement and outreach - Media article or participation