Expertise & Capabilities
International business consultant with 20+ years senior experience spanning multiple geographies. Expert level experience in internationalisation strategy development and execution. Overseas market development and knowledge exchange specialist. Extensive global partner network (education sector). Consultancy sector professional. Executive board level. Scottish, UK and Indian governmental policy development and deployment. Teaching associate (University of Strathclyde Business School).
Direct Professional Marketing Experience
- Development and execution of internationalisation strategy for the Scottish, UK and Indian governments including direct engagement and management of multiple stakeholders groups
- Developed and executed private and academic sector marketing campaigns in multiple international markets on behalf of UK based clients (specifically in India, China, Pakistan, Japan and the Philippines)
- Designed policies, strategy and operational plans for the Education Sector in Scotland and the wider UK context in line with Home Office changes.
- Degree Qualified in Design - dissertation topic: Japanese Packaging, incorporating the principals of Marketing and the buying cycle of consumers as a comparative study to western cultures
- MSc in International Management incorporated Marketing, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship with the dissertation topic: Exploratory research study on immigration for Tier 4 Sponsors in Scotland.
- Supported and developed external partnership development and market entry for Chinese, Indian and Russian partners.
- Hands-on coaching and development of overseas staff: including designing and delivering training plans and supporting self directed study and regulatory compliance requirements as Director of Market Development for an international technology business
- Senior bid management experience (Scottish Government, British Council and Technical Education boards)
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):
Master of Teaching and Learning, University Of Strathclyde
13 Aug 2019 → 30 Jun 2020
Award Date: 30 Jun 2020
UNIVERSITY OF GLASGOW
Award Date: 17 Dec 2017
Master in Science, University of the West of Scotland
Award Date: 4 Jul 2017
Bachelor of Arts
Award Date: 1 Jul 1996
Board of Trustees, Starter Packs Glasgow
31 Mar 2020 → …