Research Output per year
Academic / Professional qualifications
Doctor of Education, University of Strathclyde
Master of Education, University of Strathclyde
Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Learning & Leadership, University of Stirling
Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business Studies and Professional Education, First Class & Distinction in Teaching, University of Stirling
Educational policy, policy conceptions, ontological and epistemological views of policy, contextual influences on policy, critical policy analysis, positioning theory.
PGDE Business Education Coordinator
- X3436 Creative Contexts for Learning Business Education
- X3814 Policy and Practice: Early Career Development
- X3822 Contexts for Leadership
- X3998 Educational Perspectives and Policies
- X9647 Globalisation, Society and Education Policy
- X3404 Placement Learning
- X7432 Policy and Politics in Education
- X3997 Principles and Policy in Practice
- X3501 Professional Specialisation
- X9797 How Teachers Learn
- X9798 Contemporary Contexts for Teacher Learning and Teachers' Work
- BA and MEd Dissertation Supervision
- Doctorate Supervision
Lee joined the University of Strathclyde's School of Education on a full-time basis in August 2019, having worked in the further and secondary education sectors for 13 years. He completed his Masters and Doctorate in Education at Strathclyde.
Lee coordinates the PGDE Business Education course and teaches on a variety of Postgraduate modules, mainly in relation to education policy.
He is interested in supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students in relation to education policy.
He is currently working on his submission for Senior Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Poster
Activities per year