PhD project areas: 1. Cold-formed Steel Structural Design;
2. Design of Steel and Composite Structures;
3. 3D Printing of Metal and Concrete Structures;
4. Intelligent Infrastructure and Resilience;
5. Sensors and Structural Health Monitoring;
6. Structures subjected to extreme loading events, e.g. fire or seismic actions.
If you made any changes in Pure these will be visible here soon.
Dive into the research topics where Jun YE is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.