Projects per year
Expertise & Capabilities
- Pressure Vessel Design by Analysis
- Engineering Modelling and Simulation
- Piping Analysis & Design
- Mathematical Modelling
- High Temperature Materials Modelling and Analysis
- Code interpreatation & application
- FEA using ANSYS & ABAQUS
- Code interpreation and/or analysis using CAESAR II
- Analysis with MATLAB, MathCad, Maple, Mathmatica
- Inelastic material model development & experimental analysis with MiniTab
Dive into the research topics where James Boyle is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- 1 Similar Profiles
- 3 Finished
Long-term creep fatigue prediction of ceramic matrix composite turbine blade (International Exchanges 2018 Cost Share - Prof SHI Duoqi))
Chen, H. & Boyle, J.
31/03/19 → 30/03/22
Enhanced fatigue damage under cyclic thermo-mechanical loading at high temperature by structural creep recovery mechanismCHO, N-K., Chen, H., Boyle, J. & Xuan, F-Z., 10 Apr 2018, (E-pub ahead of print) In: International Journal of Fatigue. 27 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile
Kelly, B., Woolfson, L. M. & Boyle, J., 21 Dec 2016, 2nd ed. London. 360 p.
Research output: Book/Report › Book