1) Reliable and efficient predictive maintenance tools under uncertainty;
2) Reliable digital simulation tools for improved resilience in Nuclear Power Plants
3) Safety assessment of Hydrogen
4) Resilience Assessment of Interconnected Networks and Smart Infrastructures
5) Human error and Intelligent and Autonomous systems
If you made any changes in Pure these will be visible here soon.
Dive into the research topics where Edoardo Patelli is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.