Research Output per year
An experienced engineering (multidisciplinary) professional in continuous manufacturing and process platforms development for pharma- and bio-pharmaceutical industry applications.
Academic / Professional qualifications
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- PgDE (Teaching and Learning)
- Ph.D. (Biochemical Engineering)
- MSc (Biochemical Engineering)
- MSc (Industrial and Production Engineering)
- BTech (Chemical Engineering)
- Fellow - Higher Education Academy - UK
- Senior Member - American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Member - Royal Society of Chemistry
- Member - American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Associate Member - Institute of Chemical Engineer
- Implementation of digital twin designs and integration of virtual realities as support platforms for developing early process understanding and predictive capabilities.
- Modelling of crystallisation processes using existing gPROMS platform and other programming language such as python, R, Matlab, deep and machine learning.
- Innovative modular (microfactory) process platform design and characterisation for end-to-end continuous manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Global perspectives on chemical process safety education – bridging the gap between industry practices and university curriculum for undergraduate and postgraduate.
- Develop grant portfolio.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Poster
Hydrolysis of growth defined plant biomass using enzyme cocktails: an optimisation approach for enhanced fermentable hydrolysatesOamen, H. P., Ojo, E. O., Hobbs, P. J. & Retter, A., 30 May 2019, In : Scientific African. 3, 9 p., e00077.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Activities per year
Activity: Participating in or organising an event types › Participation in workshop, seminar, course