Projects per year
I am interested in all aspects electrical power systems engineering; my particular area of interest coalesces around: power systems analysis, planning, operation, design, control, and stability.
I am engaged with the use of both steady-state and time domain simulation tools (both electro-magnetic transient and phasor-domain) coupled with mathematical optimisation (either deterministic or stochastic methods; cheap or expensive problems; analytic or black-box problems) to quantitatively solve power systems engineering problems.
- HVDC control and AC network integration
- FACTS and power electronic applications to AC transmission
- AC network dynamic compensation methods and control
- Transient stability
- Applications of mathematical programming and optimisation methods in power systems engineering
- Applications of simulation-based optimisation in power systems engineering
- 1 Similar Profiles
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- 1 Finished
1/10/15 → 1/11/19
Project: Research Studentship - Internally Allocated
Leavy, A. S. C., Xu, L., Filizadeh, S. & Gole, A. M., 25 Jul 2019. 8 p.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Proceeding › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile62 Downloads (Pure)
Leavy, A. S. C., Bukhsh, W. A. & Bell, K. R. W., 30 Aug 2018. 9 p.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Paper › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile