Experimental and simulation data presented in the manuscript "Extreme capillary heterogeneities and in situ fluid compartmentalization due to clusters of deformation bands in sandstones".
This dataset contains:
- Stacks of Micro-CT images of the sample in .tif file.
- Stack of images of calculated porosity at voxel level. File extension is .tif.
- Stacks of images of N2 saturation calculated at voxel level when injection at 0.3 ml/min was performed in un-steady state conditions. Files extension is .tif.
- Stacks of images of N2 saturation calculated at voxel level for each flow rate (from 0.3 ml/min to 2 ml/min) in steady-state conditions. Files extension is .tif.
- Stack of images including the seven compartments label used for the analysis in the section 3.2 of the manuscript. File extension is .tif.
- Multiphase simulation input file and output file for each model presented in the manuscript (with capillary end effect, with discontinuities and capillary end effect ). Files extensions are .dat and .in.