DescriptionStrathWide2021 is a two-day online conference/symposium for Strathclyde assistants, associates and fellows from all job families (research/teaching/knowledge exchange) which aims to promote new collaborations across Faculties. The conference provides cutting-edge keynote talks, networking opportunities and access to funding support for new collaborative projects.
Organised by researchers for researchers, participants will share their ideas for interdisciplinary projects to address Strathclyde's seven strategic themes and find partners to make it a reality. Sessions will include:
* Ideas pitch: Each participant will pre-record a 60-second pitch about themselves, their research and their ideas in order to engage with other researchers on new interdisciplinary projects (funding available!);
* Networking sessions with participants from other disciplines to develop new approaches;
* New insights: new perspectives on sustainable, multidisciplinary and collaborative research projects from international leading academics;
* Starting grants: Small starting grants available for conference participants to kick-start their collaborative projects.
* Grant writing workshops: facilitated by OSDU, to help you develop your grant writing skills and prepare a succesful StrathWide 2021 proposal!
Participants will have a chance to apply and be awarded between £1-5k in funding with further funding possible, all of which can be added to your Pure profile.
|Period||21 May 2021|
|Degree of Recognition||National|
StrathWide 2019, 2020 and 2021 Fund
Project: Internally funded project